The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (1-7) will attempt to end a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana State Sycamores (4-6) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Hulman Center as heavy, 13.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
Indiana State vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Indiana State vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
|Indiana State||-13.5||136.5 points|
Indiana State vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Indiana State has covered the spread nine times this season (9-2-0).
- This season, nine of Indiana State’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Sycamores score 73.4 points per game, just 0.9 more points than the 72.5 the Bulldogs give up.
- Indiana State is 2-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-1-0).
- In games they have played as 13.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-0.
- This year, Alabama A&M’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 56.3 points per game, 18.8 fewer points than the 75.1 the Sycamores give up.
Indiana State vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Indiana State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- This season, three games Alabama A&M played finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Sycamores average 73.4 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 56.3, totaling 6.8 points under the game’s total of 136.5.
- This game’s point total is 11.1 fewer points than the 147.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Sycamores have seen a 141.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (134.6 points) this season.
Indiana State Team Leaders
- Cameron Henry: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Cooper Neese: 16.6 PTS, 42 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (25-for-83)
- Micah Thomas: 12.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Xavier Bledson: 9 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Kailex Stephens: 6.1 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 13.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 36.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- EJ Williams: 5.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%
- Cameron Tucker: 5 PTS, 31.3 FG%
- Eric Lee: 5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.1 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.