The No. 14 Houston Cougars (9-2) are favored (by 9.5 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 135.5.
Houston vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Houston vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
Houston vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Houston has gone 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Houston’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Cougars record 14.1 more points per game (80.0) than the Cowboys allow (65.9).
- Houston is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 65.9 points.
- Oklahoma State has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Oklahoma State have hit the over six times this year.
- The Cowboys score an average of 76.3 points per game, 19.9 more points than the 56.4 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma State has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 56.4 points.
Houston vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Houston’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, six of Oklahoma State’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.3 points per game, 20.8 points more than the point total of 135.5 for this game.
- The 122.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.2 fewer than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.0 points separates the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (140.5 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
Houston Team Leaders
- Marcus Sasser: 16.7 PTS, 2.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (37-for-82)
- Kyler Edwards: 12.3 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Fabian White Jr.: 10.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 45.0 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Jamal Shead: 8.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 47.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Taze Moore: 6.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.1 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Avery Anderson III: 12.9 PTS, 2.2 STL, 46.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Isaac Likekele: 6.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.0 FG%
- Bryce Williams: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Moussa Cisse: 5.8 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 51.1 FG%
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe: 6.0 PTS, 56.5 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.