The High Point Panthers (5-5) take the court against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (4-5) as 4.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5 points.
High Point vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
High Point vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
|High Point||-4.5||130.5 points|
High Point vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- High Point is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have not covered the spread (0-1) when they are at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving High Point have hit the over twice out of seven chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 74.1 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 66.3 the Seahawks give up.
- When High Point scores more than 66.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Seahawks have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UNC Wilmington have hit the over twice out of seven chances this season.
- The Seahawks score an average of 65.7 points per game, just 4.1 fewer points than the 69.8 the Panthers give up.
High Point vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- This season, every High Point game has hit the over on this game’s 130.5-point total.
- There have been three UNC Wilmington games that have ended with a combined score higher than 130.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.8 points per game, 9.3 points more than the point total of 130.5 for this game.
- The 136.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.6 more than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Panthers have seen a 141.1 average over/under in their games this season, 10.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.9 points separates the average total points bet in Seahawks’ games (138.4 points) and this game’s over/under (130.5 points).
High Point Team Leaders
- John-Michael Wright: 21.3 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- Zach Austin: 14.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 3.4 BLK, 39.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Jaden House: 11.4 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Bryant Randleman: 7.8 PTS, 2.4 STL, 52.9 FG%
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 6.3 PTS, 54.7 FG%
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Mike Okauru: 10.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Jaylen Sims: 10.6 PTS, 30.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Trazarien White: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Shykeim Phillips: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.2 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (4-for-7)
- James Baker: 7.2 PTS, 51 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.