The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (2-9) are underdogs (+5.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Hartford Hawks (1-9) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at William H. Detrick Gymnasium. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
Hartford vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Hartford vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Hartford vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Hartford has covered the spread nine times this season (9-1-0).
- This season, seven of Hartford’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Hawks score 68.1 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 76.4 the Blue Devils give up.
- Hartford has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when putting up more than 76.4 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. has put together an 11-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Devils have an ATS record of 10-1.
- Games involving Cent. Conn. St. have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Blue Devils score an average of 61.2 points per game, 15.1 fewer points than the 76.3 the Hawks give up.
Hartford vs. Cent. Conn. St. Over/Under Trends
- This season, Hartford games have gone over this game’s 140.5-point total six times.
- In Cent. Conn. St.’s 12 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 140.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 129.3 points per game, 11.2 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 152.7 points per game, 12.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 2.6 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of three points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Blue Devils’ games (137.5 points) this season.
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 12.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 48.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Austin Williams: 15.1 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
- Hunter Marks: 11.1 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- David Shriver: 9.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- DJ Mitchell: 8.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 12.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (17-for-38)
- Andre Snoddy: 5.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%
- Stephane Ayangma: 6.8 PTS, 46 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Tre Mitchell: 7.3 PTS, 27 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Ian Krishnan: 8 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.