The No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-1) are 8-point underdogs as they try to continue a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the No. 5 Gonzaga Bulldogs (8-2) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at United Supermarkets Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is 145.5 for the matchup.
Gonzaga vs. Texas Tech Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Texas Tech Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, four of Gonzaga’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 85.6 points per game the Bulldogs average are 26.7 more points than the Red Raiders allow (58.9).
- Gonzaga has a 3-5 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when putting up more than 58.9 points.
- Texas Tech is 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Texas Tech have hit the over five times this year.
- The Red Raiders’ 81.1 points per game are 16.5 more points than the 64.6 the Bulldogs allow.
- When it scores more than 64.6 points, Texas Tech is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Gonzaga vs. Texas Tech Over/Under Trends
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 145.5 points six times this season.
- Four of Texas Tech’s games ended with a combined score over 145.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 166.7 points per game, 21.2 points more than the over/under of 145.5 for this contest.
- The 123.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 22 fewer than the 145.5 total in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 152.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.1 points more than the average over/under in Red Raiders’ games this season (140.4 points).
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 13.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 3.6 BLK, 63.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Drew Timme: 18.4 PTS, 63.3 FG%
- Julian Strawther: 14 PTS, 50 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
- Andrew Nembhard: 8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Rasir Bolton: 10.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Kevin McCullar: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Davion Warren: 11.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Bryson Williams: 12.2 PTS, 57.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Kevin Obanor: 9.6 PTS, 39 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Adonis Arms: 7.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.