The George Mason Patriots (5-5) are only 2-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game road losing streak when they take on the Georgia Bulldogs (4-5) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Stegeman Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Georgia vs. George Mason Predictions
Georgia vs. George Mason Betting Odds
Georgia vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Georgia has covered the spread seven times over 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-1-1.
- Games involving Georgia have hit the over four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 68.1 points per game the Bulldogs average are just 0.7 more points than the Patriots give up (67.4).
- Georgia has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when putting up more than 67.4 points.
- George Mason has covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-4-0).
- The Patriots are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- George Mason games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Patriots’ 72.6 points per game are only 3.7 more points than the 68.9 the Bulldogs allow.
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, George Mason is 6-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Georgia vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- Five Georgia games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- This season, six of George Mason’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average 68.1 points per game against the Patriots’ 72.6, totaling 3.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 137.5.
- This game’s over/under is 1.2 fewer points than the 136.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 138.6 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Patriots’ games have a total points bet of 141.8 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.8 PTS, 6.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 37.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.7 PTS, 65.2 FG%
- Jailyn Ingram: 10.7 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Kario Oquendo: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Christian Wright: 6.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 18.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 60.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.9 PTS, 8.5 REB, 51.6 FG%, 51.9 3PT% (14-for-27)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 13.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- De’Von Cooper: 13.0 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Xavier Johnson: 4.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.