In this year’s Gasparilla Bowl, the UCF Knights are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+6.5), versus the Florida Gators. The action kicks off at 7:00 PM ET on December 23, 2021 from Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida. The over/under in this outing is 55.5 points.
Florida vs. UCF Predictions
Florida vs. UCF Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Florida vs. UCF: Last 3 Games
- Florida has no wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Florida has hit the over once.
- The Gators total over the last three games is 9.8 points more than the 55.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Over its past three contests, UCF has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In UCF’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.7 combined points over their last three games, 4.2 more than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
Florida vs. UCF Betting Trends
- Florida has covered the spread three times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Gators have an ATS record of only 2-7.
- Games involving Florida have hit the over four times this season.
- The Gators have a 4-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Florida has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The Gators have a 0.0% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- UCF has compiled a 4-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knights are winless against the spread when they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- The Knights have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, UCF has won eight of its 12 games, or 66.7%, when they’re the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
Florida vs. UCF: Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 55.5 points five times this season.
- There have been eight UCF games that have ended with a combined score over 55.5 points this season.
- The Gators average 31.8 points per game against the Knights’ 32.2, totaling 8.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 55.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 51.8 points per game, 3.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Gators games is 59.3 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 55.5 points for this contest.
- Knights’ games have a total points bet of 60.9 points this season, 5.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Florida Players to Watch
- Emory Jones has been a dual threat to lead Florida in both passing and rushing. He has 2,549 passing yards (212.4 ypg), completing 67.6% of his passes and recording 19 touchdown passes and 13 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 700 yards (58.3 ypg) on 133 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Dameon Pierce has racked up 517 yards (43.1 per game) on 87 carries with 12 touchdowns, while also grabbing 18 passes for 217 yards (18.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jacob Copeland’s team-high 607 receiving yards (50.6 yards per game) have come on 39 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Justin Shorter has caught 38 passes for 496 yards (41.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Kemore Gamble’s 30 catches have netted him 399 yards (33.3 ypg) and four touchdowns.
UCF Players to Watch
- Mikey Keene has 1,586 passing yards (132.2 ypg) to lead UCF, completing 63.6% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Johnny Richardson, has carried the ball 101 times for 693 yards (57.8 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 22 passes for 197 yards (16.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Isaiah Bowser has piled up 123 carries for 549 yards (45.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe’s 727 receiving yards (60.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 77 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Brandon Johnson has totaled 565 receiving yards (47.1 yards per game) and 11 touchdowns, reeling in 38 passes this year.
- Jaylon Robinson’s 18 catches this season have resulted in 322 yards (26.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.