The Florida Gators (7-3) play the South Florida Bulls (4-4) as double-digit, 17-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 123.5 points.
Florida vs. South Florida Predictions
Florida vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Florida vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Florida is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gators have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- The 73.5 points per game the Gators record are 17.1 more points than the Bulls give up (56.4).
- Florida is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 56.4 points.
- South Florida has gone 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving South Florida have yet to hit the over once this season.
- The Bulls’ 56.9 points per game are just 3.3 fewer points than the 60.2 the Gators allow to opponents.
- South Florida has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 60.2 points.
Florida vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 123.5 points nine times this season.
- There have been just two games featuring South Florida this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 123.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 123.5 is 6.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gators (73.5 points per game) and the Bulls (56.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 6.9 fewer points than the 116.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Gators have seen a 136.7 average over/under in their games this season, 13.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 130.4 points this season, 6.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 15 PTS, 9.4 REB, 2.8 BLK, 51.4 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 11 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.3 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Myreon Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.3 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Tyree Appleby: 11 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%
- Javon Greene: 9.4 PTS, 2.4 STL, 31.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Jamir Chaplin: 6.4 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Russel Tchewa: 6.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%
- Jake Boggs: 5.8 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.