The Northern Kentucky Norse (4-5) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (6-6) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Northern Kentucky Predictions
Eastern Kentucky vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Odds
|Eastern Kentucky||-4.5||146.5 points|
Eastern Kentucky vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Eastern Kentucky is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Colonels have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Eastern Kentucky’s games have gone over the total three times out of nine chances this season.
- The 83.3 points per game the Colonels record are 16.3 more points than the Norse give up (67.0).
- Eastern Kentucky is 5-4 against the spread and 6-6 overall when scoring more than 67.0 points.
- Northern Kentucky has covered the spread in a game three times this year (3-4-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Norse have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, three of Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of seven chances.
- The Norse score an average of 71.2 points per game, just 1.6 fewer points than the 72.8 the Colonels give up.
- Northern Kentucky has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 72.8 points.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Northern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Eastern Kentucky’s nine games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- There has been just one game featuring Northern Kentucky this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 146.5.
- The total for the game of 146.5 is 8.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Colonels (83.3 points per game) and the Norse (71.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 139.8 points per game, 6.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Colonels have seen a 152.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Norse games have an over/under of 138.7 points this season, 7.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Eastern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Michael Moreno: 11.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Jannson Williams: 12.4 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Devontae Blanton: 9.6 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Cooper Robb: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (28-for-71)
- Braxton Beverly: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 10.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 40.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 64.0 FG%
- Marques Warrick: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 32.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- David Bohm: 6.3 PTS, 32.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.