The Elon Phoenix (3-8) are heavy underdogs (by 28 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (9-1) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET.
Duke vs. Elon Predictions
Duke vs. Elon Betting Odds
Duke vs. Elon Betting Trends
- Duke has covered the spread six times this season (6-3-1).
- The Blue Devils are 1-0-1 ATS when playing as at least 28-point favorites.
- This season, six of Duke’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Blue Devils put up 10.1 more points per game (86.0) than the Phoenix give up (75.9).
- When Duke scores more than 75.9 points, it is 6-1-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Elon is 8-1-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Elon’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The Phoenix score 6.1 more points per game (71.3) than the Blue Devils give up (65.2).
- Elon has put together a 0-3 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 65.2 points.
Duke Team Leaders
- Wendell Moore: 17.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 58.3 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Paolo Banchero: 17.0 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 49.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Mark Williams: 9.3 PTS, 3.0 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 12.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.0 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Jeremy Roach: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Hunter Woods: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Torrence Watson: 12.6 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Hunter McIntosh: 10.6 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Zac Ervin: 10.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.