The Dixie State Trailblazers (6-5) visit the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-8) after losing three straight road games. The Trailblazers are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Dixie State vs. North Dakota Predictions
Dixie State vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
|Dixie State||-2.5||153.5 points|
Dixie State vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- Dixie State is 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trailblazers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Dixie State’s games have hit the over four times out of six chances.
- The 83.3 points per game the Trailblazers average are 7.5 more points than the Fightin’ Hawks give up (75.8).
- Dixie State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 75.8 points.
- North Dakota is 9-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have an ATS record of 9-0 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- North Dakota’s games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks average 6.3 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Trailblazers give up (75.1).
- North Dakota has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 75.1 points.
Dixie State vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- Dixie State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (153.5 points) four times this season.
- In North Dakota’s 10 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 153.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.1 points per game, 1.4 points fewer than the total of 153.5 for this game.
- The 150.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.6 fewer than the 153.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Trailblazers games is 154.0 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- Fightin’ Hawks games have an over/under of 141.4 points this season, 12.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Cameron Gooden: 14.2 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Hunter Schofield: 14.3 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Dancell Leter: 8.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Brock Gilbert: 3.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Frank Staine: 8.5 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 11.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Mitchell Sueker: 11.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (13-for-27)
- Caleb Nero: 12.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 6.5 PTS, 40.3 FG%
- Bentiu Panoam: 5.4 PTS, 32.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.