The Radford Highlanders (4-7) visit the Davidson Wildcats (7-2) after losing six road games in a row. The Wildcats are heavy favorites by 16.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 132.5 points.
Davidson vs. Radford Predictions
Davidson vs. Radford Betting Odds
Davidson vs. Radford Betting Trends
- Davidson has covered in each of the 10 opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (10-0-0).
- The Wildcats have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- Davidson’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 75.2 points per game, seven more points than the 68.2 the Highlanders allow.
- Davidson is 8-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Radford is 9-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Radford’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Highlanders score only 2.3 fewer points per game (62.3) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (64.6).
- Radford is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
Davidson vs. Radford Over/Under Trends
- Davidson and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (132.5 points) seven times this season.
- There have been three Radford games that have finished with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 75.2 points per game against the Highlanders’ 62.3, amounting to five points over the contest’s over/under of 132.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.8 points per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 135.8 over/under in their games this season, 3.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Highlanders’ games this season (133.3 points).
Davidson Team Leaders
- Hyunjung Lee: 18.6 PTS, 7 REB, 50.9 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (26-for-63)
- Luka Brajkovic: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 53 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Foster Loyer: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 56 3PT% (28-for-50)
- Mike Jones: 11.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.8 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
- Sam Mennenga: 8 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (4-for-7)
Radford Team Leaders
- Rashun Williams: 8.8 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Josiah Jeffers: 5.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 36.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Shaquan Jules: 7.1 PTS, 64.4 FG%
- Chyree Walker: 3.8 PTS, 37 FG%
- Cameron McNeil: 7.4 PTS, 40 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.