The Colorado Buffaloes (8-3) face the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (5-3) as double-digit, 13.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 126.5.
Colorado vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
Colorado vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
Colorado vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- Colorado has covered the spread four times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Buffaloes have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, Colorado’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The 72.0 points per game the Buffaloes average are 8.5 more points than the Roadrunners give up (63.5).
- Colorado has a 1-4-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- CSU Bakersfield has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Roadrunners are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- CSU Bakersfield’s games have gone over the total twice out of five chances this season.
- The Roadrunners’ 69.6 points per game are just 2.7 more points than the 66.9 the Buffaloes allow to opponents.
Colorado vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colorado games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 126.5-point total nine times.
- This season, three of CSU Bakersfield’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 126.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.6 points per game, 15.1 points more than the total of 126.5 for this contest.
- The 130.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.9 more than the 126.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Buffaloes games is 137.0 points, 10.5 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates the average total points bet in Roadrunners’ games (132.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (126.5 points).
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.5 PTS, 8.8 REB, 44.3 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Evan Battey: 13.1 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (8-for-14)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.0 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Eli Parquet: 7.6 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (4-for-20)
- Tristan da Silva: 7.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Justin McCall: 9.4 PTS, 50.8 FG%
- Shaun Williams: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Shawn Stith: 5.3 PTS, 58.6 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.