The Clemson Tigers (7-4) host the South Carolina Gamecocks (8-2) after winning three home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Clemson vs. South Carolina Predictions
Clemson vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Clemson vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Clemson has covered the spread nine times this season (9-1-0).
- The Tigers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Clemson have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Tigers score 76.5 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 64.8 the Gamecocks give up.
- When Clemson totals more than 64.8 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- South Carolina has gone 5-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, South Carolina’s games have hit the over once out of eight chances.
- The Gamecocks put up 6.8 more points per game (74.3) than the Tigers give up (67.5).
- South Carolina has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Clemson vs. South Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Clemson and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 141.5 points six times.
- This season, South Carolina has played just two games with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.8 points per game, 9.3 points more than the total of 141.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.3 points per game, 9.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 7.5 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Gamecocks’ games this season (144.6 points).
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.5 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- David Collins: 11.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 54.9 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (8-for-16)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.7 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Nick Honor: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 12.0 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (29-for-60)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 10.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 32.7 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
- Wildens Leveque: 10.5 PTS, 69.5 FG%
- James Reese: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Devin Carter: 8.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 9.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.