The BYU Cougars (8-2) play the Weber State Wildcats (9-2) as 5.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
BYU vs. Weber State Predictions
BYU vs. Weber State Betting Odds
BYU vs. Weber State Betting Trends
- BYU has registered a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, BYU’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The 76.1 points per game the Cougars score are 9.6 more points than the Wildcats give up (66.5).
- When BYU scores more than 66.5 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Weber State has covered the spread seven times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, seven of Weber State’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Wildcats score 13.1 more points per game (78.2) than the Cougars give up (65.1).
- Weber State has put together a 4-3 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.1 points.
BYU vs. Weber State Over/Under Trends
- BYU and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 146.5 points just twice this season.
- Seven of Weber State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points this season.
- The Cougars average 76.1 points per game against the Wildcats’ 78.2, amounting to 7.8 points over the contest’s point total of 146.5.
- This game’s total is 14.9 fewer points than the 131.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 6.7 points fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (144.3 points).
BYU Team Leaders
- Alex Barcello: 19.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (24-for-52)
- Te’Jon Lucas: 11.3 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Fousseyni Traore: 7.0 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 51.1 FG%
- Caleb Lohner: 7.0 PTS, 40.0 FG%
- Seneca Knight: 5.8 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.8 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.8 STL, 59.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Koby McEwen: 16.5 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
- Jamison Overton: 11.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 53.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (22-for-55)
- Zahir Porter: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.