The Canisius Golden Griffins (2-9) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (6-3) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Koessler Athletic Center as big, 15.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5.
Buffalo vs. Canisius Predictions
Buffalo vs. Canisius Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- This season, Buffalo’s games have hit the over four times out of seven chances.
- The 83.6 points per game the Bulls put up are 9.8 more points than the Golden Griffins allow (73.8).
- When Buffalo totals more than 73.8 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Canisius is 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Griffins have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Canisius games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Golden Griffins score just 0.6 fewer points per game (69.4) than the Bulls give up (70.0).
- Canisius is 0-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it scores more than 70.0 points.
Buffalo vs. Canisius Over/Under Trends
- Buffalo and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (153.5 points) three times this season.
- This season, just two Canisius games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 153.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the total of 153.5 for this matchup.
- The 143.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.7 fewer than the 153.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bulls games is 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.8 points more than the average over/under in Golden Griffins’ games this season (144.7 points).
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Josh Mballa: 14.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2.0 STL, 56.8 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (7-for-15)
- Jeenathan Williams: 19.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Ronaldo Segu: 15.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 47.7 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (21-for-47)
- Maceo Jack: 11.2 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Tra’Von Fagan: 5.5 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
Canisius Team Leaders
- Malek Green: 16.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 50.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Armon Harried: 11.7 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (18-for-60)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Jordan Henderson: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 32.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Akrum Ahemed: 7.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.0 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments