The Bradley Braves (4-6) are favored (by 4.5 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (6-4) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
Bradley vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
Bradley vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
Bradley vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- Bradley has covered the spread seven times this season (7-2-0).
- The Braves are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Bradley’s games have gone over the total three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Braves average 70.0 points per game, only 0.6 more points than the 69.4 the Hawks allow.
- When Bradley puts up more than 69.4 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Hawks are 3-0 against the spread.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- The Hawks’ 70.8 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 66.2 the Braves give up.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.2 points.
Bradley vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Bradley and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) four times this season.
- Five of Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games ended with a combined score higher than 136.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 136.5 is 4.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Braves (70.0 points per game) and the Hawks (70.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 135.6 points per game, 0.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Braves have seen a 137.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.5 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (144.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points).
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.9 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Malevy Leons: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Rienk Mast: 7.9 PTS, 8.9 REB, 36.8 FG%, 13.8 3PT% (4-for-29)
- Ja’Shon Henry: 10.4 PTS, 49.4 FG%
- Mikey Howell: 3.5 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 17.3 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Taylor Funk: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
- Ejike Obinna: 13.3 PTS, 64.0 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 7.0 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Erik Reynolds II: 8.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.