The No. 1 Baylor Bears (9-0) will look to continue a nine-game win streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (6-5) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.5.
Baylor vs. Oregon Predictions
Baylor vs. Oregon Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Oregon Betting Trends
- Baylor is 6-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 4-2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Baylor’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The 81.0 points per game the Bears record are 15.3 more points than the Ducks allow (65.7).
- When Baylor scores more than 65.7 points, it is 5-2-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Oregon has covered the spread four times this year (4-8-0).
- This season, six of Oregon’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Ducks score 16.8 more points per game (70.9) than the Bears allow their opponents to score (54.1).
- Oregon has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 54.1 points.
Baylor vs. Oregon Over/Under Trends
- Five Baylor games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- There have been four Oregon games that have finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 137.5 is 14.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (81.0 points per game) and the Ducks (70.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 119.8 points per game, 17.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bears games is 139.7 points, 2.2 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Ducks’ games (135.1 points) this season.
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 10.6 PTS, 6.0 AST, 2.2 STL, 38.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Matthew Mayer: 10.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.1 BLK, 40.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Kendall Brown: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 69.6 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Jeremy Sochan: 8.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- LJ Cryer: 14.6 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (25-for-53)
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 11.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Jacob Young: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.7 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- De’Vion Harmon: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.