The No. 13 Auburn Tigers (9-1) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Saint Louis Billikens (8-3) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Chaifetz Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
Auburn vs. Saint Louis Predictions
Auburn vs. Saint Louis Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Saint Louis Betting Trends
- Auburn is 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Tigers have gone 6-2 against the spread.
- This season, Auburn’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Tigers record 82.8 points per game, 15.3 more points than the 67.5 the Billikens allow.
- When Auburn scores more than 67.5 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Saint Louis has registered a 6-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Billikens are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Saint Louis have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Billikens put up 18.1 more points per game (83.2) than the Tigers give up (65.1).
- When it scores more than 65.1 points, Saint Louis is 6-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Auburn vs. Saint Louis Over/Under Trends
- Six Auburn games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 145.5 points.
- This season, seven of Saint Louis’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 166 points per game, 20.5 points more than the total of 145.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 12.9 fewer points than the 132.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 144.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Billikens’ games (141.7 points) this season.
Auburn Team Leaders
- Jabari Smith: 16.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.7 STL, 44.7 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
- Walker Kessler: 8.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 3.3 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- K.D. Johnson: 14.0 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Devan Cambridge: 8.7 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 9.8 PTS, 7.9 AST, 2.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Francis Okoro: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 52.7 FG%
- Marten Linssen: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 60.3 FG%
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.