The Hofstra Pride (6-5) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they look to break a four-game road losing streak when they take on the No. 24 Arkansas Razorbacks (9-1) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Bud Walton Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 155.5 in the matchup.
Arkansas vs. Hofstra Predictions
Arkansas vs. Hofstra Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Hofstra Betting Trends
- Arkansas has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, Arkansas’ games have hit the over six times.
- The 81.6 points per game the Razorbacks put up are 10.1 more points than the Pride allow (71.5).
- Arkansas has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- Hofstra is 6-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Pride have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, five of Hofstra’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Pride put up an average of 79.5 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 69.3 the Razorbacks allow.
- Hofstra is 4-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 69.3 points.
Arkansas vs. Hofstra Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (155.5 points) three times this season.
- This season, four of Hofstra’s games have ended with a score higher than 155.5 points.
- The Razorbacks average 81.6 points per game against the Pride’s 79.5, totaling 5.6 points over the game’s point total of 155.5.
- This game’s point total is 14.7 fewer points than the 140.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Razorbacks have seen a 145.4 average over/under in their games this season, 10.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.6 points more than the average over/under in Pride’s games this season (144.9 points).
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.1 PTS, 2.9 STL, 41.6 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (20-for-74)
- Jaylin Williams: 7.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 56.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Au’Diese Toney: 12.4 PTS, 68.3 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (3-for-5)
- Davonte Davis: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Chris Lykes: 11.8 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Zach Cooks: 17.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Aaron Estrada: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 61.2 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Omar Silverio: 12.2 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (30-for-75)
- Jalen Ray: 13.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.