The No. 8 Arizona Wildcats (10-0) are heavily favored (-24.5) to continue a 10-game win streak when they host the Cal Baptist Lancers (8-2) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at McKale Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 154.5.
Arizona vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
Arizona vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- Arizona is 7-2-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 24.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 3-0-1 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats average 28.4 more points per game (91.7) than the Lancers allow (63.3).
- When Arizona scores more than 63.3 points, it is 8-1-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-3-0).
- This year, three of Cal Baptist’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Lancers’ 73.6 points per game are 10.5 more points than the 63.1 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Cal Baptist is 3-3 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 63.1 points.
Arizona vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arizona games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 154.5-point over/under six times.
- This season, just two Cal Baptist games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 154.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 154.5 is 10.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (91.7 points per game) and the Lancers (73.6 points per game).
- The 126.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 28.1 fewer than the 154.5 total in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 146.0 average over/under in their games this season, 8.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (154.5 points) and the average total points bet in Lancers’ games (141.6 points) this season.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 13.8 PTS, 7.0 REB, 3.4 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 61.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.0 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (22-for-55)
- Kerr Kriisa: 12.4 PTS, 5.4 AST, 40.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Dalen Terry: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Taran Armstrong: 12.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 8.3 AST, 46.4 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Daniel Akin: 13.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 73.8 FG%
- Reed Nottage: 11.0 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Chance Hunter: 7.9 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Ty Rowell: 8.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.