The No. 6 Alabama Crimson Tide (8-2) are heavily favored (by 18.5 points) to extend a six-game home win streak when they host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (5-5) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5.
Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Predictions
Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Betting Trends
- Alabama has put together a record of 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have not covered a spread when they are at least 18.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Alabama games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Crimson Tide average 85.2 points per game, 17.4 more points than the 67.8 the Gamecocks give up.
- Alabama has a 5-4 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Jacksonville State has put together a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Jacksonville State’s games have hit the over five times out of nine chances.
- The Gamecocks’ 71.9 points per game are only 2.3 fewer points than the 74.2 the Crimson Tide allow to opponents.
Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (148.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, just one Jacksonville State game has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 148.5.
- The Crimson Tide average 85.2 points per game against the Gamecocks’ 71.9, amounting to 8.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 148.5.
- The 142 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.5 fewer than the 148.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Crimson Tide have seen a 153.5 average over/under in their games this season, 5.0 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Gamecocks games have an over/under of 132.0 points this season, 16.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 18.2 PTS, 7.0 REB, 44.8 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (37-for-83)
- Keon Ellis: 12.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- JD Davison: 9.6 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Charles Bediako: 7.3 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 69.6 FG%
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Kayne Henry: 8.1 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Brandon Huffman: 10.0 PTS, 62.5 FG%
- Jalen Gibbs: 8.1 PTS, 29.2 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Jalen Finch: 7.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.