The Virginia Tech Hokies (7-4) take the court against the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (8-2) as only 2.5-point favorites on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
Virginia Tech vs. Saint Bonaventure Predictions
Virginia Tech vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Odds
|Virginia Tech||-2.5||129.5 points|
Virginia Tech vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech has put together a record of 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Hokies have an ATS record of 6-3.
- This season, Virginia Tech’s games have hit the over three times out of 10 chances.
- The Hokies score 70.3 points per game, only 3.5 more points than the 66.8 the Bonnies allow.
- Virginia Tech has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Saint Bonaventure is 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Saint Bonaventure have hit the over four times out of nine chances this year.
- The Bonnies score 16.6 more points per game (73.8) than the Hokies allow (57.2).
- Saint Bonaventure has put together a 2-6 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 57.2 points.
Virginia Tech vs. Saint Bonaventure Over/Under Trends
- This season, Virginia Tech games have hit the over on this matchup’s 129.5-point total four times.
- Five of Saint Bonaventure’s games ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- The Hokies average 70.3 points per game against the Bonnies’ 73.8, amounting to 14.6 points over the contest’s over/under of 129.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 124 points per game, 5.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Hokies games is 134.2 points, 4.7 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- Bonnies’ games have a total points bet of 134.8 points this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Virginia Tech Team Leaders
- Keve Aluma: 14.4 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Justyn Mutts: 10.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 51.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Hunter Cattoor: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Nahiem Alleyne: 11.1 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Storm Murphy: 7.4 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 17.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.2 PTS, 7 REB, 2.9 BLK, 62.8 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 13.1 PTS, 7 REB, 49.1 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
- Dominick Welch: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Kyle Lofton: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.9 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.