The No. 9 Villanova Wildcats (7-3, 0-0 Big East) hit the road in Big East action against the Creighton Bluejays (8-3, 0-0 Big East) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5 points.
Villanova vs. Creighton Predictions
Villanova vs. Creighton Betting Odds
Villanova vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Villanova is 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Villanova have hit the over four times this season.
- The Wildcats score 74 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 65.4 the Bluejays allow.
- When Villanova puts up more than 65.4 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Creighton has covered the spread three times this year (3-8-0).
- Games involving Creighton have hit the over five times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Bluejays score an average of 71.9 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 61.5 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.5 points, Creighton is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Villanova vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- Villanova and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (130.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, seven of Creighton’s games have ended with a score higher than 130.5 points.
- The total for the game of 130.5 is 15.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (74 points per game) and the Bluejays (71.9 points per game).
- The 126.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.6 fewer than the 130.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 139.5 points, nine more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Bluejays’ games this season (138.3 points).
Villanova Team Leaders
- Justin Moore: 15.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Collin Gillespie: 16.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (36-for-83)
- Brandon Slater: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Jermaine Samuels: 11 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Eric Dixon: 7.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.7 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 74 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 13.7 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Ryan Nembhard: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
- Alex O’Connell: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Arthur Kaluma: 8.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.