The Tennessee Titans (9-4) are small favorites (-1) against the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-6-1) on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The point total is set at 43.
Titans vs. Steelers Predictions
Titans Vs. Steelers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans and Steelers: Last Three Games
- Tennessee covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Titans games went over the set total one time.
- The last three Titans games averaged 44.2 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Pittsburgh is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over its last three games.
- The final combined score of the last three Steelers games has gone over the set total twice.
- The Steelers’ last three outings have ended with an average of 44.0 points scored. That’s 1.0 more point than this contest’s over/under.
Titans and Steelers: Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread eight times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Titans have an ATS record of 3-4.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Titans have gone 4-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -111 or shorter, Tennessee has a record of 4-3 (57.1%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Titans have an implied win probability of 52.6%.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread five times this season (5-8-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Steelers have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- This season, the Steelers have been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 4-4 when they’re set as an underdog of -108 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- This season, nine of Tennessee’s 13 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 43 points.
- There have been eight Pittsburgh games that have ended with a combined score higher than 43 points this season.
- The Titans average 24.9 points per game against the Steelers’ 20.9, totaling 2.8 points over the game’s point total of 43.
- These two teams surrender a combined 47.1 points per game, 4.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 49.2 over/under in their games this season, 6.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Steelers’ games have a total points bet of 43.6 points this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill is the No. 20 fantasy player overall and the No. 16 fantasy quarterback with 203.1 points (averaging 15.6 per game).
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has recorded total 48.8 fantasy points this year (3.8 per game), which make him the 191st-ranked player overall and the 74th-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Julio Jones averages 2.8 fantasy points per game on the way to 36.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 226th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 93rd-ranked receiver.
- D’Onta Foreman is the 230th-ranked fantasy player — and the 64th-ranked running back — with 36.1 fantasy points. He averages 7.2 fantasy points per game.
Steelers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Ben Roethlisberger is the 25th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 19th-best fantasy quarterback with 181.6 fantasy points (14.0 per game).
- Najee Harris’ 181.0 total fantasy points (an average of 13.9 per game), are good enough to place him fifth among running backs and 26th overall.
- Diontae Johnson’s 137.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 52 fantasy player and No. 10 receiver. He averages 10.6 fantasy points per game.
- Chase Claypool’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 35th among receivers and 102nd overall with 86.9 points (6.7 per game).
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.