The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-3) are expected to keep their four-game winning streak alive as they are heavily favored by 11 points against the New Orleans Saints (6-7) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. The contest’s over/under is set at 46.5.
Buccaneers vs. Saints Predictions
Buccaneers Vs. Saints Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers and Saints: Last Three Games
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread in each of its past three games while going 3-0 overall.
- The final combined score of the last three Buccaneers games has gone over the set total two times.
- The last three Buccaneers games averaged 52.0 total points, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- New Orleans is 1-2-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Saints games fell short of the set point total.
- The past three Saints games averaged 2.3 fewer points (44.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Saints: Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread seven times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 11 points or more so far this season, the Buccaneers have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Buccaneers have put together a 10-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 76.9% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has played four times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -543 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
- The Buccaneers have an implied moneyline win probability of 84.4% in this game.
- New Orleans has registered a 6-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- New Orleans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Saints have been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- New Orleans has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +401.
- This season, 10 of Tampa Bay’s 13 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 46.5 points.
- This season, five games New Orleans played finished with a combined score higher than 46.5 points.
- The Buccaneers average 31.5 points per game against the Saints’ 23.4, totaling 8.4 points over the matchup’s over/under of 46.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.8 fewer points than the 44.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- The Buccaneers have seen a 50.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Saints games have an over/under of 44.2 points this season, 2.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the second-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy quarterback with 304.2 fantasy points (23.4 per game).
- Leonard Fournette has recorded total 179.9 fantasy points this year (13.8 per game), which make him the 28th-ranked player overall and the sixth-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Mike Evans averages 12.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 155.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 42nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the seventh-ranked receiver.
- Chris Godwin is working on the 49th-ranked fantasy season (eighth among receivers) with 139.5 fantasy points, averaging 10.7 per game.
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Alvin Kamara is the No. 44 fantasy player overall and the No. 11 fantasy running back. He’s scored 146.5 points and is averaging 11.3 per game.
- Taysom Hill has collected total 80.8 fantasy points this year (6.2 per game), which make him the 34th-ranked quarterback and the 119th-ranked player overall.
- Marquez Callaway is 39th among receivers and 121st overall with 80.3 fantasy points (averaging 6.2 per game) so far this season.
- Trevor Siemian’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 35th among quarterbacks and 122nd overall with 79.4 points (6.1 per game).
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.