The Florida A&M Rattlers (2-7) are big, 18-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Santa Clara Broncos (7-5) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at Leavey Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 140 for the matchup.
Santa Clara vs. Florida A&M Predictions
Santa Clara vs. Florida A&M Betting Odds
|Santa Clara||-18||140 points|
Santa Clara vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends
- Santa Clara has covered the spread four times this season (4-7-1).
- Santa Clara games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Broncos score 75.8 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 70.2 the Rattlers give up.
- Santa Clara is 3-2-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- Florida A&M is 7-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rattlers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 18-point underdogs.
- Florida A&M’s games have gone over the total twice out of seven chances this season.
- The Rattlers’ 62.2 points per game are 7.1 fewer points than the 69.3 the Broncos allow to opponents.
Santa Clara vs. Florida A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Santa Clara games have gone over this matchup’s 140-point total seven times.
- There has been just one game featuring Florida A&M this season with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 140.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, two points fewer than the point total of 140 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.5 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 141.5 over/under in their games this season, 1.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.8 points separates this game’s over/under (140 points) and the average total points bet in Rattlers’ games (131.2 points) this season.
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 18.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 53.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Keshawn Justice: 14.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 45 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (31-for-70)
- Parker Braun: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 58.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- PJ Pipes: 11.1 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Josip Vrankic: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 60 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 18.2 PTS, 2.7 STL, 44.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Bryce Moragne: 7.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.7 STL, 37.7 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 29.8 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- DJ Jones: 8.4 PTS, 45.9 FG%
- Jalen Speer: 9.6 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.