The San Francisco 49ers (7-6) are 9.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 19, 2021 against the Atlanta Falcons (6-7). The over/under is set at 46.5.
49ers vs. Falcons Predictions
49ers Vs. Falcons Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers and Falcons: Last Three Games
- San Francisco covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The 49ers and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The past three 49ers games averaged 1.0 more point (47.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Atlanta is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its past three games.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The past three Falcons games averaged 0.5 fewer points (46.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
49ers and Falcons: Betting Trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread six times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The 49ers are winless against the spread when they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving San Francisco have hit the over seven times this season.
- The 49ers have won six of the 11 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (54.5%).
- San Francisco has played as a moneyline favorite of -427 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the 49ers have an implied win probability of 81.0%.
- Atlanta has covered the spread six times this year (6-7-0).
- The Falcons have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 9.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over six times this season.
- The Falcons have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- Atlanta has not won as an underdog of +326 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- This season, nine of San Francisco’s 13 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 46.5 points.
- This season, seven of Atlanta’s games have ended with a score higher than 46.5 points.
- The total for the game of 46.5 is 2.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the 49ers (25.3 points per game) and the Falcons (18.8 points per game).
- The 50.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.9 more than the 46.5 over/under in this contest.
- The 49ers have seen a 47.0 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.0 point fewer than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (47.5 points).
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is 23rd overall among all players and second among all receivers with 188.8 fantasy points (14.5 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has racked up 187.8 fantasy points this year (14.4 per game), enough to place him 24th overall and 18th among quarterbacks in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Elijah Mitchell’s 118.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 70 fantasy player and No. 21 running back. He averages 9.1 fantasy points per game.
- George Kittle’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 80th overall and third among tight ends with 109.1 points (8.4 per game).
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Matt Ryan is 26th overall among all players and 20th among all quarterbacks with 181.0 fantasy points (13.9 per game).
- Cordarrelle Patterson has racked up total 166.6 fantasy points this year (12.8 per game), which make him the ninth-ranked running back and the 35th-ranked player overall.
- Kyle Pitts is seventh among tight ends and 110th overall after scoring 83.0 fantasy points (averaging 6.4 per game) so far this season.
- Mike Davis’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 38th among running backs and 126th overall with 78.1 points (6.0 per game).
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.