The Saint Mary’s Gaels (10-2) face the San Diego State Aztecs (6-3) as just 1.5-point favorites on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 119.5 points.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego State Predictions
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego State Betting Odds
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-1.5||119.5 points|
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gaels have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Gaels put up 8.9 more points per game (68.1) than the Aztecs give up (59.2).
- When Saint Mary’s (CA) scores more than 59.2 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- San Diego State has covered the spread five times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Aztecs are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- San Diego State’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- The Aztecs score an average of 63.4 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 57.6 the Gaels give up.
- When it scores more than 57.6 points, San Diego State is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego State Over/Under Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (119.5 points) seven times this season.
- In San Diego State’s nine games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 119.5.
- The Gaels average 68.1 points per game against the Aztecs’ 63.4, totaling 12 points over the matchup’s over/under of 119.5.
- This game’s point total is 2.7 fewer points than the 116.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Gaels have seen a 129 average over/under in their games this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.2 points separates the average total points bet in Aztecs’ games (131.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (119.5 points).
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 11.6 PTS, 61.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Logan Johnson: 9.3 PTS, 2 STL, 40 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Dan Fotu: 11.8 PTS, 60 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (10-for-21)
- Tommy Kuhse: 9.3 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (16-for-32)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 15 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 2.3 BLK, 52.1 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 10.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Lamont Butler: 8.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Keshad Johnson: 5.7 PTS, 50 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.