The Richmond Spiders (6-4) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the NC State Wolf Pack (7-3) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at PNC Arena as only 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.
Richmond vs. NC State Predictions
Richmond vs. NC State Betting Odds
Richmond vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Richmond is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Spiders went 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, five of Richmond’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spiders score 74.5 points per game, only 2.1 more points than the 72.4 the Wolf Pack allow.
- When Richmond totals more than 72.4 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- NC State has gone 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- NC State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Wolf Pack’s 77.6 points per game are 5.9 more points than the 71.7 the Spiders allow to opponents.
- NC State is 2-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 71.7 points.
Richmond vs. NC State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Richmond games have hit the over on this matchup’s 140-point over/under seven times.
- There have been nine NC State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 140 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.1 points per game, 12.1 points more than the over/under of 140 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 4.1 fewer points than the 144.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Spiders have seen a 143.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (143.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (140 points).
Richmond Team Leaders
- Tyler Burton: 18.4 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (25-for-55)
- Jacob Gilyard: 12 PTS, 5.4 AST, 3.4 STL, 36.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
- Grant Golden: 15.5 PTS, 55.5 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
- Nathan Cayo: 7 PTS, 50 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.1 PTS, 32.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 19.7 PTS, 10.5 REB, 2.2 STL, 52.5 FG%
- Jericole Hellems: 14.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Terquavion Smith: 12 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Cam Hayes: 11.6 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Ebenezer Dowuona: 4.1 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 61.5 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.