The San Jose State Spartans (5-4) visit the Portland Pilots (8-4) after losing four straight road games. The Pilots are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, December 17, 2021. The point total is set at 144.5 for the matchup.
Portland vs. San Jose State Predictions
Portland vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
Portland vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Portland is 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pilots are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, five of Portland’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The 76.8 points per game the Pilots record are 7.6 more points than the Spartans allow (69.2).
- Portland has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when putting up more than 69.2 points.
- San Jose State has covered the spread nine times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Spartans are 6-0 against the spread.
- San Jose State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- The Spartans put up an average of 67.8 points per game, just 4.8 fewer points than the 72.6 the Pilots give up.
- When it scores more than 72.6 points, San Jose State is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Portland vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Portland and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 144.5 points five times.
- In San Jose State’s nine games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 144.5.
- The point total for the game of 144.5 is 0.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Pilots (76.8 points per game) and the Spartans (67.8 points per game).
- The 141.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.7 fewer than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Pilots have seen a 144.9 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.8 points more than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (137.7 points).
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 16 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
- Moses Wood: 14.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (26-for-57)
- Michael Meadows: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Chris Austin: 15.2 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Chika Nduka: 5.6 PTS, 53.8 FG%
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 15.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 61.1 3PT% (11-for-18)
- Ibrahima Diallo: 6.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 47.2 FG%
- Trey Smith: 10.1 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Trey Anderson: 9.9 PTS, 50 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (15-for-32)
- Shon Robinson: 7.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.