The North Dakota State Bison (7-4) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-6) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 125.5.
Pacific (CA) vs. North Dakota State Predictions
Pacific (CA) vs. North Dakota State Betting Odds
|Pacific (CA)||-2.5||125.5 points|
Pacific (CA) vs. North Dakota State Betting Trends
- Pacific (CA) is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, four of Pacific (CA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Tigers score only 3.4 more points per game (68) than the Bison allow (64.6).
- Pacific (CA) is 2-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 64.6 points.
- North Dakota State has covered the spread six times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Bison have a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Bison’s 69.3 points per game are just 3.9 more points than the 65.4 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.4 points, North Dakota State is 2-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Pacific (CA) vs. North Dakota State Over/Under Trends
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (125.5 points) seven times this season.
- There have been five North Dakota State games that have finished with a combined score over 125.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 125.5 is 11.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (68 points per game) and the Bison (69.3 points per game).
- The 130 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.5 more than the 125.5 total in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 134.4 average over/under in their games this season, 8.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bison’s games have a total points bet of 133 points this season, 7.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 11.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 40.4 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 11.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 6.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.8 FG%
- Jordan Bell: 5.8 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Sam Freeman: 6.3 PTS, 73.2 FG%
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 13.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 45.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Grant Nelson: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Tyree Eady: 6.8 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Jarius Cook: 9.9 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Andrew Morgan: 5.4 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.