The Mississippi State Bulldogs (7-3) face the Furman Paladins (7-4) as 8.5-point favorites on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
Mississippi State vs. Furman Predictions
Mississippi State vs. Furman Betting Odds
|Mississippi State||-8.5||138 points|
Mississippi State vs. Furman Betting Trends
- Mississippi State has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Mississippi State have hit the over four times this season.
- The Bulldogs average 73.7 points per game, only two fewer points than the 75.7 the Paladins allow.
- Mississippi State has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when putting up more than 75.7 points.
- Furman has covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Paladins are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Furman have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Paladins’ 81.8 points per game are 21 more points than the 60.8 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Furman is 3-6-1 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 60.8 points.
Mississippi State vs. Furman Over/Under Trends
- Mississippi State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138 points) three times this season.
- Nine of Furman’s games finished with a combined score higher than 138 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 138 is 17.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (73.7 points per game) and the Paladins (81.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.5 points per game, 1.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 136.8 points, 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 138 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is nine points fewer than the average over/under in Paladins’ games this season (147 points).
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 16.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Shakeel Moore: 10.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- D.J. Jeffries: 9.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Garrison Brooks: 10.7 PTS, 7 REB, 46.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Cameron Matthews: 4.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 65 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
Furman Team Leaders
- Jalen Slawson: 16.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 2.1 STL, 2 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Alex Hunter: 17.9 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (43-for-90)
- Mike Bothwell: 15.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Conley Garrison: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
- Marcus Foster: 7.4 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.