In this season’s Frisco Football Classic, the Miami (OH) RedHawks are the favorites, but by less than a touchdown (-3) over the North Texas Mean Green. Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas will host the matchup on December 23, 2021, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 54 in the contest.
Miami (OH) vs. North Texas Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. North Texas Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Miami (OH) vs. North Texas: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three contests, Miami (OH) has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Miami (OH) has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The RedHawks have averaged a total of 59.0 combined points in their last three games, 5.0 greater than this game’s total of 54.
- North Texas has covered the spread in its past three games, and went 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, North Texas has gone over the total once.
- The Mean Green and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57.3 combined points in their last three games, 3.3 more than the 54 over/under in this matchup.
Miami (OH) vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread five times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The RedHawks are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Miami (OH)’s games have hit the over six times.
- The RedHawks have compiled a 3-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Miami (OH) has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- The RedHawks have a 0.0% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- North Texas is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mean Green have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, four of North Texas’ games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Mean Green have been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- North Texas has a record of 5-3, a 45.5% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of or more by sportsbooks this season.
Miami (OH) vs. North Texas: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 54 points six times.
- This season, six games North Texas played finished with a combined score over 54 points.
- The over/under for the game of 54 is 3.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the RedHawks (29.1 points per game) and the Mean Green (28.6 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 2.7 fewer points than the 51.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- On average, the RedHawks have seen a 55.0 over/under in their games this season, 1.0 more point than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.0 points separates the average total points bet in Mean Green’s games (61.0 points) and this contest’s over/under (54 points).
Miami (OH) Players to Watch
- Brett Gabbert has thrown for 2,418 yards (201.5 ypg) to lead Miami (OH), completing 58.2% of his passes and tossing 24 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 145 rushing yards (12.1 ypg) on 45 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Keyon Mozee, has carried the ball 114 times for 480 yards (40.0 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Kevin Davis has racked up 51 carries for 308 yards (25.7 per game) and three touchdowns, while also catching 18 passes for 184 yards (15.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jack Sorenson’s team-leading 1,290 receiving yards (107.5 yards per game) have come on 69 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
- Mac Hippenhammer has put up a 786-yard season so far (65.5 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 48 passes.
- Jalen Walker’s 27 receptions have netted him 362 yards (30.2 ypg) and four touchdowns.
North Texas Players to Watch
- Austin Aune has thrown for 1,763 yards (146.9 ypg) to lead North Texas, completing 51.7% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 301 rushing yards (25.1 ypg) on 69 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- DeAndre Torrey has carried the ball 248 times for a team-high 1,214 yards (101.2 per game), with 13 touchdowns this year.
- This season Ikaika Ragsdale has rushed for 511 yards (42.6 per game) on 89 carries with five touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns’ 715 receiving yards (59.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 54 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Jason Pirtle has put up a 351-yard season so far (29.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 38 passes.
- Damon Ward Jr.’s 14 receptions have turned into 215 yards (17.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.