The Seattle Seahawks (5-8) are 5.5-point underdogs in a road NFC West matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (9-4) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. The total for this matchup has been set at 45 points.
Rams vs. Seahawks Predictions
Rams Vs. Seahawks Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and Seahawks: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread twice in its past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Rams games has gone over the set total two times.
- The past three Rams games averaged 3.5 more points (48.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Seattle is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its past three matchups.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past three Seahawks games averaged 1.0 fewer point (44.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
Rams and Seahawks: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread six times this season (6-7-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 3-3.
- This season, seven of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Rams have won seven of the 11 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -209 or shorter, Los Angeles has a record of 5-1 (83.3%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rams have an implied win probability of 67.6%.
- Seattle is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, three of Seattle’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Seahawks have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
- Seattle has not won as an underdog of +174 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s total of 45 points nine times this season.
- There have been five Seattle games that have ended with a combined score higher than 45 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.1 points per game, 4.1 points more than the total of 45 for this matchup.
- The 42.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.3 fewer than the 45 over/under in this contest.
- The Rams have seen a 50.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Seahawks’ games have a total points bet of 47.5 points this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is the No. 4 fantasy player overall and the No. 4 fantasy quarterback with 275.8 points (averaging 21.2 per game).
- Cooper Kupp has put up total 220.4 fantasy points this year (17.0 per game), which make him the 15th-ranked player overall and the top-ranked receiver.
- Van Jefferson is 82nd overall and 24th among receivers with 104.9 fantasy points (averaging 8.1 per game) so far this season.
- Sony Michel’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 137th overall and 44th among running backs with 73.5 points (5.7 per game).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- So far this season, Russell Wilson is the 32nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 22nd-best fantasy quarterback with 170.2 fantasy points (13.1 per game).
- D.K. Metcalf has collected 123.3 fantasy points this year (9.5 per game), good enough to rank him 15th among receivers and 64th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Geno Smith averages 4.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 54.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 179th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 39th-ranked quarterback.
- Gerald Everett has put together the 196th-ranked fantasy season (24th among tight ends) with 45.4 fantasy points, averaging 3.5 per game.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.