The East Carolina Pirates (8-2) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Liberty Flames (6-4) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at Minges Coliseum. The contest airs at 1:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 128.5.
Liberty vs. East Carolina Predictions
Liberty vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
Liberty vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Liberty is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Flames have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Games involving Liberty have hit the over three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Flames put up just 1.3 more points per game (69.3) than the Pirates allow (68).
- Liberty has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- East Carolina has gone 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Pirates are 3-0 against the spread.
- East Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Pirates’ 73.9 points per game are 19.5 more points than the 54.4 the Flames give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 54.4 points, East Carolina is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Liberty vs. East Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Liberty and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 128.5 points four times.
- Nine of East Carolina’s games ended with a combined score higher than 128.5 points this season.
- The Flames average 69.3 points per game against the Pirates’ 73.9, amounting to 14.7 points over the contest’s over/under of 128.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 122.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Flames have seen a 128.6 over/under in their games this season, 0.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 11.4 points separates the average total points bet in Pirates’ games (139.9 points) and this game’s over/under (128.5 points).
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 18.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
- Keegan McDowell: 11.7 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (26-for-55)
- Shiloh Robinson: 7.3 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Blake Preston: 5.8 PTS, 61 FG%
- Brody Peebles: 7.8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 49.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Brandon Suggs: 11.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Brandon Johnson: 7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 49.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 44 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Vance Jackson: 10 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.