The Las Vegas Raiders (6-7) are small favorites (-1) against the Cleveland Browns (7-6) on Saturday, December 18, 2021. The point total is 38.5 for the contest.
Raiders vs. Browns Predictions
Raiders Vs. Browns Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders and Browns: Last Three Games
- Las Vegas covered the spread once in its last three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Raiders games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The past three Raiders games averaged 10.2 more points (48.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Cleveland has not covered a spread (0-3-0) while going 2-1 overall over its last three matchups.
- The Browns and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The last three Browns games averaged 44.3 total points, 5.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Raiders and Browns: Betting Trends
- Las Vegas has compiled a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Las Vegas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Raiders have a 2-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- Las Vegas has a record of 1-3 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter (25%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Raiders a 53.7% chance to win.
- Cleveland has covered the spread five times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Cleveland’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Browns have been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- Cleveland has a record of 1-4 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least -104 on the moneyline.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (38.5 points) 11 times this season.
- Seven of Cleveland’s games finished with a combined score over 38.5 points this season.
- The Raiders average 21.8 points per game against the Browns’ 21.4, amounting to 4.7 points over the matchup’s over/under of 38.5.
- The 49.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.4 more than the 38.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Raiders games is 48.3 points, 9.8 more than the over/under of 38.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Browns’ games this season (46.3 points).
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr is the No. 16 fantasy player overall and the No. 13 fantasy quarterback with 212.7 points (averaging 16.4 per game).
- Josh Jacobs’ 117.8 total fantasy points (an average of 9.1 per game), are good enough to place him 71st overall and 22nd among running backs.
- So far this season, Hunter Renfrow averages 9.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 116.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 73rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 20th-ranked receiver.
- Darren Waller’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 132nd overall and 13th among tight ends with 76.3 points (5.9 per game).
Browns Players to Watch
- So far this season, Nick Chubb is the No. 46 fantasy player overall and the No. 13 fantasy running back. He’s scored 143.8 points and is averaging 11.1 per game.
- Kareem Hunt has put up 90.0 fantasy points this year (6.9 per game), enough to place him 31st among running backs and 100th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones averages 4.5 fantasy points per game on the way to 59.0 total fantasy points. That makes him the 165th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 58th-ranked receiver.
- D’Ernest Johnson is the 175th-ranked fantasy player — and the 54th-ranked running back — with 56.3 fantasy points (4.3 per game).
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.