The Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11), losers of five straight games, play the Houston Texans (2-11), who are on a three-game losing streak, on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at TIAA Bank Field. Jacksonville is a 3.5-point favorite in the game. The over/under for the game is set at 39.5.
Jaguars vs. Texans Predictions
Jaguars Vs. Texans Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Jaguars and Texans: Last Three Games
- Jacksonville is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 0-3 overall in its past three contests.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Jaguars games did not go over the set point total.
- The Jaguars’ past three outings have ended with an average of 46.0 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Houston is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 0-3 overall over its past three matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The past three Texans games averaged 4.2 more points (43.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
Jaguars and Texans: Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has covered the spread four times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Jaguars have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over twice this season.
- The Jaguars have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Jacksonville has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -208 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Jaguars’ implied win probability is 67.5%.
- Houston is 5-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Texans have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over five times this season.
- The Texans have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won two (16.7%) of those contests.
- Houston has entered 10 games this season as the underdog by +171 or more and is 1-9 in those contests.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 39.5 points eight times this season.
- There have been six Houston games that have ended with a combined score higher than 39.5 points this season.
- The Jaguars average 13.8 points per game against the Texans’ 13.6, amounting to 12.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 39.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 53.6 points per game, 14.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jaguars have seen a 46.8 average over/under in their games this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.4 points separates the average total points bet in Texans’ games (44.9 points) and this game’s over/under (39.5 points).
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Trevor Lawrence is 43rd overall among all players and 26th among all quarterbacks with 149.7 fantasy points (11.5 per game).
- James Robinson’s 127.1 total fantasy points (an average of 9.8 per game), are good enough to rank him 63rd overall and 20th among running backs.
- So far this season, Marvin Jones Jr.’s 79.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 123 fantasy player and No. 40 receiver. He averages 6.1 fantasy points per game.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. is working on the 185th-ranked fantasy season (70th among receivers) with 51.6 fantasy points, averaging 4.0 per game.
Texans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Brandin Cooks is the No. 83 fantasy player overall and the No. 25 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 104.4 points and is averaging 8.0 per game.
- Davis Mills’ 90.2 total fantasy points (an average of 6.9 per game), are enough to rank him 32nd among quarterbacks and 98th overall.
- Tyrod Taylor’s 81.7 total fantasy points make him the No. 116 fantasy player and No. 33 quarterback. He averages 6.3 fantasy points per game.
- David Johnson has put together the 205th-ranked fantasy season (60th among running backs) with 43.0 fantasy points, averaging 3.3 per game.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.