The New England Patriots (9-4) will fight to keep their seven-game winning streak alive as they are 2.5-point underdogs against the Indianapolis Colts (7-6) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The game has a point total of 46.
Colts vs. Patriots Predictions
Colts Vs. Patriots Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts and Patriots: Last Three Games
- Indianapolis is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its past three contests.
- Twice in those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last three Colts games averaged 49.3 total points, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- New England covered the spread in its past three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Patriots and their opponents have combined to hit the over one time in those games.
- The Patriots’ last three games have ended with an average of 43.2 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Colts and Patriots: Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Indianapolis’ games have hit the over eight times.
- The Colts have put together a 4-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- Indianapolis has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Colts’ implied win probability is 57.4%.
- New England has covered the spread nine times this season (9-4-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Patriots have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This season, six of New England’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Patriots have been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- New England has entered four games this season as the underdog by +113 or more and is 2-2 in those contests.
- Indianapolis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (46 points) seven times this season.
- This season, six of New England’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 46 points.
- The point total for the game of 46 is 9.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Colts (28.5 points per game) and the Patriots (26.9 points per game).
- This game’s total is 8.8 fewer points than the 37.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2021.
- This season, the average total for Colts games is 47.0 points, 1.0 more than the over/under of 46 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (46 points) and the average total points bet in Patriots’ games (44.4 points) this season.
Colts Players to Watch
- Jonathan Taylor is fifth overall among all players and the top fantasy running back with 272.4 fantasy points (21.0 per game).
- Carson Wentz has collected total 212.6 fantasy points this year (16.4 per game), which make him the 17th-ranked player overall and the 14th-ranked quarterback.
- Michael Pittman Jr. is 66th overall and 17th among receivers with 122.3 fantasy points (averaging 9.4 per game) so far this season.
- Nyheim Hines is working on the 163rd-ranked fantasy season (51st among running backs) with 60.3 fantasy points, averaging 4.6 per game.
Patriots Players to Watch
- So far this season, Mac Jones is the No. 34 fantasy player overall and the No. 23 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 169.6 points and is averaging 13.0 per game.
- Damien Harris’ 133.8 total fantasy points (an average of 10.3 per game), are enough to place him 17th among running backs and 54th overall.
- Kendrick Bourne averages 8.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 103.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 87th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 27th-ranked receiver.
- Hunter Henry’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 10th among tight ends and 117th overall with 81.4 points (6.3 per game).
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.