A pair of division leaders meet when the NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers (10-3) face the AFC North-leading Baltimore Ravens (8-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. Green Bay is a 5.5-point favorite in the matchup. The over/under is set at 43.5 for the contest.
Packers vs. Ravens Predictions
Packers Vs. Ravens Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers and Ravens: Last Three Games
- Green Bay covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Packers games has exceeded the set total every time.
- The Packers’ past three games have ended with an average of 45.7 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Baltimore covered the spread twice in its past three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Ravens and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The Ravens’ last three games have ended with an average of 45.0 points scored. That’s 1.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Packers and Ravens: Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 11-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Packers have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- This season, five of Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Packers have won 77.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- Green Bay has won all four games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -246 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Packers’ implied win probability is 71.1%.
- Baltimore is 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, six of Baltimore’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Ravens have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- Baltimore has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +198 odds on them winning this game.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (43.5 points) eight times this season.
- In Baltimore’s 13 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 43.5.
- The Packers average 25.2 points per game against the Ravens’ 23.4, totaling 5.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 43.5.
- The 42.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.8 fewer than the 43.5 total in this contest.
- The Packers have seen a 47.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Ravens’ games this season (47.3 points).
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is eighth overall among all players and seventh among all quarterbacks with 254.0 fantasy points (19.5 per game).
- Davante Adams has put up total 162.4 fantasy points this year (12.5 per game), which make him the 37th-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked receiver.
- Aaron Jones is 45th overall and 12th among running backs with 144.7 fantasy points (averaging 11.1 per game) so far this season.
- A.J. Dillon’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 79th overall and 25th among running backs with 109.5 points (8.4 per game).
Ravens Players to Watch
- So far this season, Lamar Jackson is the No. 10 fantasy player overall and the No. 9 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 240.0 points and is averaging 18.5 per game.
- Mark Andrews has collected 128.6 fantasy points this year (9.9 per game), good enough to rank him first among tight ends and 62nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Marquise Brown’s 123.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 65 fantasy player and No. 16 receiver. He averages 9.5 fantasy points per game.
- Devonta Freeman is the 96th-ranked fantasy player — and the 29th-ranked running back — with 91.8 fantasy points (7.1 per game).
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.