The Denver Broncos (7-6) are small favorites (-2.5) against the Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The over/under is set at 44 points for the contest.
Broncos vs. Bengals Predictions
Broncos Vs. Bengals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Broncos and Bengals: Last Three Games
- Denver is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its past three games.
- The final combined score of the past three Broncos games exceeded the set total one time.
- The Broncos’ past three games have ended with an average of 45.2 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Cincinnati covered the spread once in its past three contests while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Bengals games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The last three Bengals games averaged 47.5 total points, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Broncos and Bengals: Betting Trends
- Denver has registered a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Broncos have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Broncos have won 55.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (5-4).
- Denver has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -151 or shorter.
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.2% in this game.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread six times this year (6-7-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bengals have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Cincinnati games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Bengals have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won three of those games.
- Cincinnati has played as an underdog of +129 or more once this season and won that game.
- This season, four of Denver’s 13 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 44 points.
- A total of 11 of Cincinnati’s games finished with a combined score higher than 44 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 48.4 points per game, 4.4 points more than the total of 44 for this contest.
- The 40 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.0 fewer than the 44 over/under in this contest.
- The Broncos have seen a 43.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bengals’ games have a total points bet of 46.6 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater is the 21st-best fantasy player overall this season and the 17th-best fantasy quarterback with 197.8 fantasy points (15.2 per game).
- Melvin Gordon III has racked up 138.2 fantasy points this year (10.6 per game), good enough to place him 51st overall and 15th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Javonte Williams’ 136.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 53 fantasy player and No. 16 running back. He averages 10.5 fantasy points per game.
- Tim Patrick’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 115th overall and 37th among receivers with 81.9 points (6.3 per game).
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is the 11th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 10th-best fantasy quarterback with 228.5 fantasy points (17.6 per game).
- Joe Mixon has collected total 205.8 fantasy points this year (15.8 per game), which make him the third-ranked running back and the 18th-ranked player overall.
- Ja’Marr Chase is fourth among receivers and 36th overall with 163.6 fantasy points (averaging 12.6 per game) so far this season.
- Tee Higgins’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 28th among receivers and 88th overall with 103.2 points (7.9 per game).
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.