In this year’s Armed Forces Bowl, the Army Black Knights are the favorites, but by less than a touchdown (-4) over the Missouri Tigers. Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, Texas will host the matchup on December 22, 2021, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 57.5 in the contest.
Army vs. Missouri Predictions
Army vs. Missouri Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Army vs. Missouri: Last 3 Games
- Army has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- Army has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Black Knights average total over the last three games is 9.8 points fewer than the 57.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Missouri has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Missouri has hit the over once.
- The Tigers total over the last three games is 4.7 points greater than the 57.5 total given for this matchup.
Army vs. Missouri Betting Trends
- Army has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Black Knights have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, five of Army’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Black Knights have been the moneyline favorite four total times this season. They’ve gone 2-2 in those games.
- Army has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Black Knights a 0.0% chance to win.
- Missouri has covered the spread three times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This year, seven of Missouri’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Tigers have been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- Missouri has a record of 3-5, a 50% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of or more by bookmakers this season.
Army vs. Missouri: Over/Under Trends
- Army and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 57.5 points four times this season.
- There have been eight Missouri games that have finished with a combined score higher than 57.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.3 points per game, 5.8 points more than the total of 57.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 57 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Black Knights games is 48.2 points, 9.3 fewer than the over/under of 57.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (61.4 points) and this game’s over/under (57.5 points).
Army Players to Watch
Missouri Players to Watch
- Connor Bazelak has thrown for 2,540 yards (211.7 ypg) to lead Missouri, completing 65.2% of his passes and tossing 16 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions this season.
- Tyler Badie has carried the ball 268 times for a team-high 1,612 yards (134.3 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 54 passes for 330 yards (27.5 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season Michael Cox has rushed for 150 yards (12.5 per game) on 18 carries with two touchdowns.
- Tauskie Dove’s 552 receiving yards (46.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 receptions.
- Keke Chism has put together a 447-yard season so far (37.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.