The Arizona Cardinals (10-3) are double-digit, 12.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 19, 2021 against the Detroit Lions (1-11-1). An over/under of 47.5 is set in the game.
Cardinals vs. Lions Predictions
Cardinals Vs. Lions Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals and Lions: Last Three Games
- Arizona is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The Cardinals’ last three outings have ended with an average of 46.3 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Detroit is 2-1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall during its past three games.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past three Lions games averaged 3.8 fewer points (43.7) than this matchup’s point total.
Cardinals and Lions: Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-4-0).
- In games they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Cardinals have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Cardinals have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They’ve finished 5-3 in those games.
- Arizona has played as a moneyline favorite of -700 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 87.5% in this matchup.
- Detroit is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- The Lions have been underdogs in 13 games this season and won one (7.7%) of those contests.
- Detroit has played as an underdog of +489 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s total of 47.5 points eight times this season.
- There have been five Detroit games that have finished with a combined score over 47.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 44.6 points per game, 2.9 points fewer than the point total of 47.5 for this matchup.
- The 46.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.8 fewer than the 47.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Cardinals have seen a 48.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Lions games have an over/under of 45.7 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray is the No. 12 fantasy player overall and the No. 11 fantasy quarterback with 226.0 points (averaging 17.4 per game).
- James Conner has racked up total 192.4 fantasy points this year (14.8 per game), which make him the 22nd-ranked player overall and the fourth-ranked running back.
- So far this season, DeAndre Hopkins averages 8.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 105.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 81st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 23rd-ranked receiver.
- Christian Kirk’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 91st overall and 30th among receivers with 98.2 points (7.6 per game).
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jared Goff is the No. 40 fantasy player overall and the No. 25 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 156.3 points and is averaging 12.0 per game.
- D’Andre Swift has collected 132.4 fantasy points this year (10.2 per game), good enough to place him 18th among running backs and 57th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- T.J. Hockenson averages 6.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 82.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 113th-ranked fantasy player overall and the ninth-ranked tight end.
- Kalif Raymond has put together the 155th-ranked fantasy season (52nd among receivers) with 63.3 fantasy points, averaging 4.9 per game.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.