The McNeese Cowboys (3-7) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the UTEP Miners (5-4) on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at Don Haskins Center as heavy, 14.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
UTEP vs. McNeese Predictions
UTEP vs. McNeese Betting Odds
UTEP vs. McNeese Betting Trends
- UTEP is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving UTEP have hit the over three times out of seven chances this season.
- The Miners average 69.1 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the 75.0 the Cowboys give up.
- McNeese is 7-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- McNeese’s games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this year.
- The Cowboys average 7.8 more points per game (71.7) than the Miners allow their opponents to score (63.9).
- McNeese has put together a 1-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.9 points.
UTEP vs. McNeese Over/Under Trends
- Four UTEP games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 136.5 points.
- In McNeese’s eight games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 136.5.
- The point total for the game of 136.5 is 4.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Miners (69.1 points per game) and the Cowboys (71.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Miners games is 135.6 points, 0.9 fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 10.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (147.0 points).
UTEP Team Leaders
- Keonte Kennedy: 10.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 36.5 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Jamal Bieniemy: 14.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Souley Boum: 20.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.2 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Tydus Verhoeven: 4.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%
- Jamari Sibley: 7.0 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (6-for-12)
McNeese Team Leaders
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.7 FG%
- Myles Lewis: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.8 FG%
- Christian Shumate: 7.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 10.5 3PT% (2-for-19)
- Kellon Taylor: 9.0 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Harwin Francois: 6.4 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.