The UMBC Retrievers (5-5) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (7-4) on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at UMBC Event Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
UMBC vs. UNC Greensboro Predictions
UMBC vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Odds
UMBC vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Trends
- UMBC is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Retrievers have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- UMBC’s games have gone over the total six times out of nine chances this season.
- The 78.2 points per game the Retrievers average are 12.9 more points than the Spartans allow (65.3).
- UMBC is 4-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- UNC Greensboro is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UNC Greensboro games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Spartans put up 9.8 fewer points per game (64.6) than the Retrievers allow their opponents to score (74.4).
UMBC vs. UNC Greensboro Over/Under Trends
- UMBC and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 136.5 points eight times this season.
- This season, four games UNC Greensboro played finished with a combined score over 136.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.8 points per game, 6.3 points more than the total of 136.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 3.2 fewer points than the 139.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Retrievers games is 143.9 points, 7.4 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (130.3 points) this season.
UMBC Team Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy: 14.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.6 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
- Darnell Rogers: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (18-for-58)
- L.J. Owens: 9.8 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
- Jacob Boonyasith: 6.2 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah: 7.5 PTS, 53.4 FG%
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 13.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 46.3 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Bas Leyte: 9.3 PTS, 56.7 FG%
- Kobe Langley: 5.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.7 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Kaleb Hunter: 7.6 PTS, 29.0 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (12-for-53)
- Dante Treacy: 5.5 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.