The Alcorn State Braves (1-8) visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (5-5) after losing three straight road games. The Golden Hurricane are heavy favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 16, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
Tulsa vs. Alcorn State Predictions
Tulsa vs. Alcorn State Betting Odds
Tulsa vs. Alcorn State Betting Trends
- Tulsa has gone 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane are winless against the spread when they are 13.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Tulsa’s games have gone over the total six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Golden Hurricane score 5.9 fewer points per game (67.8) than the Braves allow (73.7).
- Tulsa is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- Alcorn State has put together a record of 9-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 13.5 points or more, the Braves have gone 7-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Alcorn State have hit the over three times this season.
- The Braves average 7.3 fewer points per game (60.0) than the Golden Hurricane allow (67.3).
Tulsa vs. Alcorn State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tulsa games have gone over this game’s 128.5-point total seven times.
- In Alcorn State’s nine games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 128.5.
- The Golden Hurricane average 67.8 points per game against the Braves’ 60.0, amounting to 0.7 points under the matchup’s point total of 128.5.
- This game’s total is 12.5 fewer points than the 141 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Golden Hurricane have seen a 132.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Braves’ games have a total points bet of 138.0 points this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 17.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 49.6 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (24-for-51)
- Sam Griffin: 16.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Darien Jackson: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 59.3 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Rey Idowu: 7.3 PTS, 47.6 FG%
- Curtis Haywood II: 3.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
Alcorn State Team Leaders
- Lenell Henry: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 35.1 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Justin Thomas: 5.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 33.3 FG%
- Dontrell McQuarter: 7.3 PTS, 52.9 FG%
- Byron Joshua: 7.0 PTS, 32.8 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Darius Agnew: 6.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.