The Tennessee State Tigers (3-6) play the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (3-6) as just 1.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Tennessee State vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
Tennessee State vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
|Tennessee State||-1.5||141.5 points|
Tennessee State vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Tennessee State is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Tennessee State’s games have hit the over four times out of eight chances.
- The Tigers score 6.3 fewer points per game (72.7) than the Buccaneers give up (79.0).
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread seven times in seven games with a set spread.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Charleston Southern’s games have gone over the point total out of seven chances.
- The Buccaneers’ 73.3 points per game are only 4.9 more points than the 68.4 the Tigers give up to opponents.
Tennessee State vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (141.5 points) four times this season.
- In Charleston Southern’s seven games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 141.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146 points per game, 4.5 points more than the over/under of 141.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 5.9 fewer points than the 147.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 1.4 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- Buccaneers games have an over/under of 139.1 points this season, 2.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 9.6 PTS, 8.4 REB, 41.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Kenny Cooper: 7.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.9 FG%, 58.8 3PT% (10-for-17)
- Dedric Boyd: 12.7 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Sean Price: 8.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 62.2 FG%
- Kalib Clinton: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.0 FG%
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Deontaye Buskey: 9.2 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.