The Dartmouth Big Green (3-5) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (5-3) on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at Maples Pavilion as big, 13.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 131.
Stanford vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Stanford vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Stanford vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Stanford has gone 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Cardinal have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Stanford’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The 69.9 points per game the Cardinal put up are the same as the Big Green give up.
- Stanford has a 2-3-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Dartmouth is 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Big Green are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Dartmouth’s games have gone over the total four times out of seven chances this season.
- The Big Green put up only 0.9 more points per game (70.9) than the Cardinal allow (70.0).
Stanford vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- This season, Stanford and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 131 points seven times.
- This season, three of Dartmouth’s games have ended with a score higher than 131 points.
- The Cardinal average 69.9 points per game against the Big Green’s 70.9, totaling 9.8 points over the game’s over/under of 131.
- This game’s over/under is 9.8 fewer points than the 140.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Cardinal have seen a 135.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Big Green’s games have a total points bet of 133.6 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 12.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Jaiden Delaire: 11.4 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Spencer Jones: 7.3 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.7 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (4-for-20)
- Maxime Raynaud: 6.8 PTS, 59.5 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (4-for-8)
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Aaryn Rai: 12.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 48.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Brendan Barry: 15.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.3 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (29-for-64)
- Taurus Samuels: 11.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Garrison Wade: 4.9 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Ryan Cornish: 8.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.