The Rice Owls (6-4) square off against the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-8) as heavy, 17.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 12:15 PM ET. The over/under is 150.5 for the matchup.
Rice vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
Rice vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
Rice vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- Rice has registered a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Rice games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Owls put up 80.5 points per game, just 1.2 more points than the 79.3 the Cardinals give up.
- Rice has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 79.3 points.
- Incarnate Word has covered the spread seven times over eight games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 17.5 points or more so far this season, the Cardinals went 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Incarnate Word have hit the over seven times out of eight chances this year.
- The Cardinals score an average of 69.5 points per game, 6.7 fewer points than the 76.2 the Owls allow.
Rice vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- Five Rice games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- This season, Incarnate Word has played only two games with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 150.5 is 0.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Owls (80.5 points per game) and the Cardinals (69.5 points per game).
- The 155.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.0 more than the 150.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Owls games is 7.0 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 14.0 points separates this contest’s over/under (150.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (136.5 points) this season.
Rice Team Leaders
- Max Fiedler: 10.6 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 63.1 FG%
- Travis Evee: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.0 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (31-for-69)
- Carl Pierre: 15.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
- Chris Mullins: 10.7 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Quincy Olivari: 9.3 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- Johnny Hughes III: 11.8 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Drew Lutz: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- RJ Glasper: 14.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Benjamin Griscti: 10.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Josh Morgan: 16.6 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 51.7 3PT% (15-for-29)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments