The Drake Bulldogs (6-4) play the Jackson State Tigers (2-8) as heavy, 15.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 124.5.
Drake vs. Jackson State Predictions
Drake vs. Jackson State Betting Odds
Drake vs. Jackson State Betting Trends
- Drake is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- This season, Drake’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Bulldogs score 75.8 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 68.9 the Tigers give up.
- When Drake scores more than 68.9 points, it is 1-7 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Jackson State has gone 10-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 5-0.
- This season, Jackson State’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Tigers average 11.9 fewer points per game (56.3) than the Bulldogs give up to opponents (68.2).
Drake vs. Jackson State Over/Under Trends
- Drake and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (124.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, five of Jackson State’s games have ended with a score higher than 124.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average 75.8 points per game against the Tigers’ 56.3, totaling 7.6 points over the contest’s point total of 124.5.
- The 137.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 12.6 more than the 124.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 142.5 over/under in their games this season, 18.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.9 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (133.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (124.5 points).
Drake Team Leaders
- Tucker DeVries: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Garrett Sturtz: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Tremell Murphy: 12.0 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.3 FG%, 100.0 3PT% (2-for-2)
- D.J. Wilkins: 9.4 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
Jackson State Team Leaders
- Jayveous McKinnis: 11.1 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.7 STL, 2.8 BLK, 51.6 FG%
- Ken Evans: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.9 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Jonas James: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Gabe Watson: 14.6 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Terence Lewis II: 3.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.